The Compass is a the chunkiest option in our women’s line, with a nod to the 50’s cat eye. It is named after a tabloid, started in 1949 by the ex-publisher of the New York Post.
The Compass Features:
-Hand Polished Italian Acetate
-OBE German engineered 5 Barrel Rivet Hinges
-OBE Coated Screws
-Lens: 44 mm
-Bridge: 24 mm
-Temple: 140 mm
Each and every Lowercase frame is made in our Brooklyn Army Terminal workshop by a small team of craftsmen and designers. We take pride in our craft and make sure that every frame is of only the highest quality. We proudly label our frames Made in NYC.
- Carl Zeiss CR-39 or Nylon sun lenses
- Optional Polarization to reduce glare
- 100% UVA / UVB Protection
- Hand polished Japanese or Italian acetate
- German engineered hardware from OBE